Kenyan Tourist Visa
Do You Want To Visit Kenya?
The electronic visa (eVisa) for Kenya is available and mandatory for visitors from all countries that need a visa from the start of 2021.
The Ministry of Interior has announced that the online Kenya eVisa system will issue 100% of visas starting on January 1, 2021. This shift in policy reflects the government’s move towards digital e-services.
The Electronic Visa Kenya program allows foreign citizens of 148 eligible countries that hold a passport valid for at least six (6) months, to enter Kenya for touristic and business purposes for up to 90 consecutive days. It is an electronically issued, single-entry visa that must be requested at least two (2) days prior to the departure date.
Terms Of The Service We Provide
The Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
The possession of an eVisa is not the final authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense.
A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process visas in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is a purely assistance-based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome for your Visa Application Process.
Talk to us
Have any questions? Let us know. We are always happy to answer your questions.