Do you want to visit Kenya?
The electronic visa (eVisa) for Kenya will become available and mandatory for visitors from all countries that need a visa from the start of 2021.
The Ministry of Interior has announced that the online Kenya eVisa system will issue 100% of visas starting on January 1, 2021. This shift in policy reflects the government’s move towards digital e-services.
Enjoy serene Tours and Safaris in Kenya with the best Travel & Tours Agency.
The eVisa Kenya program allows foreign citizens of 148 eligible countries that hold a passport valid for at least six (6) months, to enter Kenya for touristic and business purposes for up to 90 consecutive days. It is an electronically issued, single entry visa that must be requested at least two (2) days prior to the departure date.
COVID 19 TEST
THE negative PCR certificate is valid from the date of sample collection and should not exceed 96hrs.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee of
- Sharing visa requirements and guiding/advising on any additional documents.
- Filling in of visa application forms.
- Confirming details and documents per checklists.
- Submission (to applicable Embassies).
- Tracking of the visa processing (where necessary).
- Collection and dispatching (where applicable).
- Visa fee/ Service charges by VSF.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is a purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.
Follow these simple steps to apply for your eVisa online:
- Click register on www.ecitizen.go.ke
- Select Register as a Visitor.
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Application.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- The Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not the final authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.