Do you want to visit Kenya?
Enjoy serene Tours and Safaris in Kenya with the best Travel & Tours Agency.
The eVisa Kenya program allows foreign citizens of 148 eligible countries that hold a passport valid for at least six (6) months, to enter Kenya for touristic and business purposes for up to 90 consecutive days. It is an electronically issued, single entry visa that must be requested at least two (2) days prior to the departure date.
Follow these simple steps to apply for your eVisa online:
- Click register on www.ecitizen.go.ke
- Select Register as a Visitor.
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Application.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not the final authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.